Good took decision to dive looked an great diving Academy and in a few hours you’re going to submerge in this world, but have to do before diving here we will give you some recommendations and see recommendations that gives you one of our instructors
First all you should never dive only and it is very important to take a course, for example, that our team offers
- Must be calm: you must prepare yourself mentally and stay quiet to have confidence in what your instructor tells you, open your mind as it is a totally new sensation
- Instructions: this is very accompanied by the first Council since sometimes nerves recklessly they can commit, it is the first time that you dive for which must follow each instruction of says the person who is with you, for example not up to the surface very quickly this can bring consequences.
- Don’t drink alcohol 24 hours before your dive
- Prepare yourself physically: it is important that you feel good physically and you’re well hydrated, are you feeling a little sick it is best to postpone your dive
- It is recommended to change clothes and have on hand some sweet will you need when you come back to the surface
The necessary equipment for your dive is
- The suit of the right size, that will allow you to move freely. Its thickness will come according to the temperature of the water in which you bucearás.
- Fins, to overcome the resistance of the water.
- The buoyancy compensator.
- A weight belt, and an easy to use release. The weight of the belt is determined by your degree of buoyancy and that of the rest of the team.
- Tank dive, depending on the type of tour that you pretend to do.
- A regulator whose role is to let out controlled, air tanks.
- The diving mask, which should fit perfectly to your face.
The most important thing is that you have much fun, relax and enjoy it in Calipso Dive Center you can meet our scuba diving courses and our exclusive safari where you will have 3 days and two nights in our beach a paradise on Earth the best start diving