- Assistance to Safaris during the duration of the course (Thursday to Saturday)
- Accommodation at the school during the day at Taganga 2 days
- Feed in Safari (7 meals), Taganga (snack)
- Transport to the dive sites
- Equipment in good condition
- Photos and video
Our product is exclusive, since all our courses have an emphasis on Environmental Education, that is why we are the only diving center in the area that has the possibility of being in a natural conservation area such as Tayrona Park. Therefore, the Calipso Dive Center has different ecological projects from Coral Reef Restoration, as well as support for lionfish hunting which is an experience that contributes to the health of the reef.